CPR class

CPR class

Postby shepfitz » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:04 pm

We have set up a half day Red Cross CPR course called Family and Friends?

The Family & Friends CPR Course teaches the lifesaving skills of adult Hands-Only CPR, adult CPR with breaths, child CPR with breaths, adult and child AED use, infant CPR, and mild and severe airway block for adults, children, and infants. Skills are taught in a dynamic group environment using the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which provides students with the most hands-on CPR practice time possible.

Family & Friends CPR is for people who want to learn CPR but do not need a CPR course completion card to meet a job requirement. This course is ideal for community groups, new parents, grandparents, babysitters, and others interested in learning how to save a life.

When: Saturday, January 20, from 8am-noon at Jefferson Memorial Hospital in Ranson, WV for up to10-12 people. If there is enough interest, more classes can be scheduled.

Cost: $40 per person. Can pay by check or cash the day of training.

We have to have at least 5 people in order to have this class so if interested, please post and click on the attending tab. I will post an update next week. Post here if you don't use facebook.
shepfitz

Re: CPR class

Postby baerboy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:31 pm

I'm in
baerboy

Postby JohnRoche » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:31 pm

Last time I took a class it was mentioned there was a mouthpiece that prevented mouth to mouth contact. Might the club buy one? Who would haul it in their boat?
JohnRoche

Postby baerboy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:00 pm

John, You don't have one in your first aid Kit?
baerboy

Postby Vitas » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:14 pm

Vitas

Return to General Discussion